Monday, November 2, 2009

a walk at likas and gaya street


umbrellas and uniform background

these two boys stood there and stared at me.


after sending my sister to school, i decided to bring my cam out for a walk. both of us needed some exercice and fresh air. as a warm up, i went to less crowded place, Likas world trade center. Office people were having their breakfast and preparing for monday morning. the parking lot was still empty when i reach but was full when i was ready to go. shooting alone, i still feel overly-exposed with my dslr. hence the lack of humans in my pics. well, except the two boys who curiously stared at me long enough for several shots.

3 comments:

Desmond said...

Haha i always have that feeling, that my dslr is too flashy when i shoot people. We need a rangefinder ; )

jen poh said...

hi Desmon, the legedary leica will be perfect. haha... well.. planning to get the ricoh grd3. :)

Ryan said...

Good.... grd 3 is good....lol, im planning to sell of my lx to get it...