Monday, June 8, 2009

the light in Santavana- pt 4


I just got back from a 6d7n 行者體驗營 organised by Santavana, and found some more pics from the previous Abdhidhamma camp (continued from the previous 3 posts) which had not been posted. Have to thank Yipi for borrowing me his 70-300mm 4-5.5 zoom lens, to my surprise, it was on my cam 95% of the time. I used it for the bokeh, for the details i dont normally see, for the non-aggresiveness when it comes to shooting people from far... I found this lens so useful, that I bought a 55-250mm 4-5.5 IS (within my budget) before i went for the next camp. :)











All pics from "the light in Santavana" series were not photoshopped before.



4 comments:

yipi said...

kk always have one of the best clouds~ hows your cam boss?

jen poh said...

hm, luckily not the problem you said... but when using the kit lens, and using the widest angle (18mm), the error will appear. when the kit lens is zoomed, the cam will function normally. using other lens, no problem. really strange....

Wansim said...

ui kak.. you moved in to there dy ar? ...

jen poh said...

wansim, no la... i just went there for some classes... :)